Adapter enables easy and quick connection of expansion modules are compatible with Modulowo® DuoNect ™ for selected Raspberry Pi platforms (with 40-pin header). These can be sensors, tactile switches, motor controllers and LED lighting, as well as communication modules, GPS and much more. Expansion modules can be mounted directly on the adapter or via pin connectors. The kit can be used for design purposes, educational, to learn programming and to enable rapid prototyping and new projects.
Note! MOD-80 version does not include the ADC and EEPROM.
Modulowo® DuoNect™ Solution
Modulowo® DuoNect™ solution allows quick and easy connection of extension modules for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel® Edison, STM32 Nucleo, Atmel Xplained, TI LaunchPad, Freescale Freedom and other platforms.
- 3 slot for extension modules
- compatible with Modulowo® DuoNectTM
- footprint for 12-bit ADC with I2C-address configuration SMD jumper (expandable to 16-bit)
- footprint for EEPROM AT24C32D to identify
- hardware compatible with selected Raspberry Pi platform
- additional VIN, I2C and UART pins
- dimensions: ~ 65,5 mm x 56,5 mm
- Modulowo MOD-80 (version without ADC converter and EEPROM memory)
- 0.1" (2.54 mm) pin headers