Module enables wireless communication via Bluetooth® Low Energy version 4.1. with low power consumption. The module has a built AMS002 module with UART interface. In addition, it characterized by low power consumption of 12 uA in sleep mode and 26.6 mA / 22.2 mA during transmission. Tolerate UART signals of + 3.3V / + 5V.
Modulowo® DuoNect™ Solution
Modulowo® DuoNect™ solution allows quick and easy connection of extension modules for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel® Edison, STM32 Nucleo, Atmel Xplained, TI LaunchPad, Freescale Freedom and other platforms.
- On-board AMS-002
- compatibile with Modulowo® DuoNectTM
- UART interface
- castellated holes and 0.1" (2.54 mm) pin header holes
- ID Serial Number chip footprint
- tolerance signals +3.3V/+5V
- supply voltage: +3.3V/+5V
- dimensions: ~ 27 mm x 26 mm
- Modulowo MOD-61
- 0.1" (2.54 mm) pin headers