Board enables easy extension of compute module with additional modules, such as sensors, touch switches, motor controllers and LED drivers, communication modules, GPS and much more. Modulowo® Explore™ E can be used to learn programming, education, prototyping and production of new solutions.
Modulowo® Explore E™ includes a connector for Intel® Edison platform, two Modulowo® duoNECT™ connectors for expansion modules – Modulowo® Explore™, GPIO, SPI, UART and I2C interfaces connectors, two micro USB (USB OTG and USB/UART converter), 12-bit Analog-to-digital converter (optional 16-bit) for measuring analog signals, voltage logic level translators (tolerates +3,3V/+5V signals), battery charger (only for Intel ® Edison) and connector for additional power supply for expansion modules.
Note! V_SEL +3.3V/+5V jumper to select of supply voltage and digital signals. Standard setting is + 3.3V.
Not include Intel Edison platform.
Modulowo® DuoNect™ Solution
Modulowo® DuoNect™ solution allows quick and easy connection of extension modules for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel® Edison, STM32 Nucleo, Atmel Xplained, TI LaunchPad, Freescale Freedom and other platforms.
- connector for Intel® Edison, characterized by:
- Dual-core Intel® Atom
- Single-core microcontroller
- Bluetooth* Low-Energy (BLE) 4.0
- RAM 1 GB
- 4GB flash memory
- two connectors Modulowo® DuoNectTM for expansion modules
- 16 GPIO pins (2.54 mm pitch)
- additional connectors communication interfaces (2.54 mm pitch)
- 4 x I2C
- 1 x UART
- 1 x SPI
- 2 micro USB connector, including USB OTG
- 4 analog channels of 12-bit (supported by the ADS1015 ADC with I2C address SMD jumper)
- logic level jumper +3.3V/+5V
- power from the micro USB connector
- Battery Charger (Li-Ion, Li-Polymer) only for Intel® Edison, MCP73831
- USB/UART converter for serial communication with compute module
- translators of logic levels + 3.3V/+5V
- +3.3V 500mA voltage regulator for expansion modules
- pin current limit: 10 mA each
- dimensions: ~ 88.5 x 60.0 mm
- Modulowo MOD-76
- 0.1" (2.54 mm) pin headers